We may collect various data in a variety of ways when you use Transparanterra Services including:
Personal Identification Information Personal identification information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register or place an order for any of our products or services, voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of Tranansparanterra Services.
Automatically collected derivative data The information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
If you access the Site from a mobile device, information about your mobile devices, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, is also collected.
If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, and various interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
Approximate location permission (non-continuous) Used for accessing the user's approximate device location. Our Site may collect, use, and share user location data in order to provide location-based services. The geographic location of the user is determined in a manner that isn't continuous. This means that it is impossible for our Site to derive the approximate position of the user on a continuous basis.
Precise location permission (non-continuous) Used for accessing the user's precise device location. Our Site may collect, use, and share user location data in order to provide location-based services. The geographic location of the user is determined in a manner that isn't continuous. This means that it is impossible for our Site to derive the exact position of the user on a continuous basis.
Information from Other Sources In order to provide a functional Site and to provide you with the declared contents and services, we might receive information about you from other sources. The processing of personal data received from third parties only takes place based on the appropriate legal basis and as permitted by law. The examples of information about you we receive from third parties include inter alia: credit history information from credit bureaus which we use to help prevent and detect fraud:
- information from ALM/KYC service providers;
- information from payment processor companies;
- information from carrier companies.
We only process your personal data if this is necessary to provide a functional Site and the Transparanterra Services. The processing of personal data only takes place based on the appropriate legal basis and as permitted by law, including:
- processing of personal data is required for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or pre-contractual services or measures;
- processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing of personal data is required for your or another persons vital interests;
- processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party.
We only store your personal data for as long as necessary to serve the purpose of the processing and we delete personal data or block access to it as soon as such purpose ceases to apply.
Furthermore, personal data may be stored if this has been provided for by the applicable law (for example for bookkeeping or mandatory archiving purposes). The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by applicable law expires unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. In particular, we may use information collected about you via the Site and other Transparanterra Services to:
- manage your account;
- fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Transparanterra Services;
- email you regarding your account or order;
- enable user-to-user communications;
- deliver targeted advertising, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions;
- analyze performance, fix errors, increase functionality and improve the effectiveness of the Transparanterra Services;
- monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve and personalize your experience with the Transparanterra Services;
- prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, protect against criminal activity and assist law enforcement;
- comply with legal obligations.
In accordance with applicable law, a transfer of your data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place unless you give consent to such transfer.
By Law or to Protect Rights If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance, to the extent, it is permitted by applicable law.
Marketing Communications With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Third-Party Advertisers We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browsers cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal data. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal data you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
It is also important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
If you are under 18, you may use the full range of Transparanterra Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.