Honor Code & Community Guideline
TransparenTerra is a Community of like-minded people and experts concerned with the future of the planet, sustainable development, trustworthiness, integrity, and transparency in communications and cooperation.
We set ourselves a noble goal—to Restore Trust—and we can achieve it together only by following rules based on transparency, mutual respect, and support. We distinguish between privacy and transparency. Our Rules are based on respect for your privacy. In turn, we expect mutual respect and compliance with the transparency requirement, which is the fundamental element of the principal value of our platform: Trust. We invite you to read carefully the Rules of our Community below.
TransparenTerra is a new generation of digital platforms combining the elements of social media, expert networks, marketplaces, and investor hubs. The TransparenTerra Community aggregates responsible and honest people. We expect all Community members to contribute to maintaining a respectful environment of intelligence, honesty, robust debate, openness, and appreciation for other Community members.
As a member of the TransparenTerra Community, you can play one or more roles:
- Basic user;
- Business owner;
- ESG Professional Investor.
Depending on your role, you can invite other users, experts, ESG professional investors, and business owners. Send your invitations to people you know and respect. Inviters are responsible for the members of the Community they invited. All the invitations have unique numbers to track who sent an invitation and who was invited. Regardless of your role, we expect you to be respectful and tolerant. Correct and compliant communication is vital to build reliable social relationships and maximize the benefits of being part of a professional network.
Signing up on the platform is enough to become a TransparenTerra user. To gain full access to the platform’s options, users must pass the verification process. On our platform, users have access to a global marketplace where sellers present their environmentally friendly and sustainable products and services. You can:
- Follow and subscribe to stores;
- Add products to your wish list or cart;
- Purchase products and services online;
- Choose payment and delivery methods;
- Donate and support experts and startups;
- Communicate with sellers and experts using the multifunctional chat function with integrated video calls and webinars;
- Participate in conferences and chat rooms.
Users can follow bloggers and experts, as well as their posts, webinars, and podcasts. As a user, you can also create a blog, post articles, express your opinion, look for like-minded people, and expand your network of contacts. You can use chat or video calls to communicate. To change your role from one user to another (Business, Expert, or ESG Investor), you either need to submit a request to TransparenTerra or get an invitation from another member of the Community with a status equal to that which you seek. Users can recommend experts and shops for registration on TransparenTerra. The recommendation will be referred to TransparenTerra and the board of experts. After a positive review, the request will be accepted, and the new status will be approved.
You can create an online store on the TransparenTerra platform with a Basic, Standard, Business, or Corporate account. To do so, you must receive an invitation from TransparenTerra or another Business Owner, Professional Investor, or Expert on the platform. Sustainable businesses are more than welcome to join TransparenTerra. To add products with special certification, you need to attach documents to validate the said certification. Any accompanying documents should be validated by appropriate links, authorities, or on the blockchain. Our Community experts will help you improve your business sustainability. Verified business owners are indicated as such using special signs. With Basic, Business, and Corporate accounts, you can:
- process transactions on the platform,
- accept payments in any convenient method,
- set delivery methods and options
- assign administrators to your store,
- chat with your customers or make video calls,
- maintain a blog,
- host webinars and audio conferencing,
- conduct podcasts,
- acquire products and services from other sellers,
- receive donations,
- search for ESG ( - Environment, Sustainability, Governance) professional investors,
- subscribe to other members of the Community, and
- invite other users and business owners to the Community.
You can also recommend new experts or professional ESG investors for the Community.
You can become a TransparenTerra Community expert with an invitation from TransparenTerra or another expert registered on the platform. Experts are entirely independent Community members presenting independent assessments and advice to other members of the Community. They can act as guarantors of the sustainability of the products, services, or companies. Certified experts have the right to provide consulting services. They can create their stores, host and moderate webinars, post articles, add podcasts, provide online consultations on the platform, and invite other experts, professional ESG investors, business owners, and users to join the Community. Experts authorized to issue certificates will be highlighted with special signs.
You can obtain ESG professional investor status with an invitation from TransparenTerra or experts or professional investors already verified by TransparenTerra. Professional investors can search and sort companies to conduct their own due diligence using hashtags, requests, online chats, and consultations and act as influencers and opinion leaders. TransparenTerra blockchain is available for registered ESG professional investors to notarize their investments, contracts, commitments, and liabilities. Professional ESG investors can invite other users, business owners, and ESG investors. Professional investors can also recommend experts to the Community.
When you register on TransparenTerra, you agree to follow the Rules below. The TransparenTerra Community is a reputation-based network. Reputation has a crucial value for each member of the Community.
By posting any content on the Website you represent and warrant that :
- you are the creator and owner of the posted content or have all necessary rights from other people or companies to use, and permit other users to use your posted content on the Website;
- your posted content does not infringe any third party right, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity; and you agree to hold the Website owner harmless from any claims and indemnify it from any losses incurred by or asserted against the Website owner and resulting from your breach of such representations and warranties.
You also agree not to provoke or encourage other users to violate the established Rules. Otherwise, this may result in banishment from the Community:
- Members are responsible for the users, business owners, experts, and professional ESG investors they invited. If an invited member carries out a significant violation of the Rules, it may lead to a warning or banishment from the Community of the invited user or inviter, or both. Besides, the user who invited an unscrupulous member will be held accountable and share risks because of the destructive actions of the invited user to destabilize the functioning of the Community.
- Each member of the Community undertakes to provide accurate personal- and business-related data (company name and real name and address);
- Members are responsible for ensuring that their personal
provided upon registration is accurate, complete,
and valid. This information includes the following:
- First and last names
- Billing address
- Residential address
- Delivery address
- Telephone numbers
- When the phone number, place of work, etc., change, members must update the information in their personal accounts.
- TransparenTerra will not accept responsibility for the consequences of incorrect, outdated, invalid, or missing information.
- Members accept all and any risks related to disclosure of the intellectual property they share (for example, trademarks, designs, pictures, texts, etc.);
- Members must maintain only one user account and not allow another person to use their login details;
- The age of Community members must exceed 18 years;
- Members of the Community have no right to resort to abuse, intimidation, or harassment of people and companies;
- Members of the Community cannot discriminate against other members of the Community (based on, for example, race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexuality orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical or genetic condition, or any other category), threaten violence, or cause harm to any member of the Community;
- Members of the Community cannot share with others any personal information received from other users without their written permission and approval;
- Members cannot record or download information received on TransparenTerra; you are entirely responsible for ensuring that you do not disclose any information that is protected by confidentiality agreements;
- Members cannot upload pictures, information, videos, or articles that violate any intellectual or any other property rights;
- Members cannot spread spam, fake, or false information;
- Members cannot plagiarize or engage in any form of dishonesty;
- Members cannot make attempts to decipher, bypass, re-identify, deanonymize, read the reverse hash, or reconstruct hidden platform data;
- Members cannot disseminate information that could harm any person/company or group of people;
- Members cannot publish sexual, pornographic, or extremist information;
- Members cannot advertise resources that contain such information; and
- Members cannot use the platform to commit any illegal actions.
The discussion group chats and channels serve as a platform for collaboration and enhanced experience through dynamic engagement and productive debate.
The following content and practices are prohibited on the discussion group chats and channels:
- Content that defames or threatens others;
- Harassing statements or content that violates the law;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Content that is not your own or that infringes on anothers intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secrets;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Material that contains obscene (i.e., pornographic) language or images;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or promotion, including links to other sites • Otherwise unlawful content;
- Intentionally incomplete, misleading, or inaccurate content;
- Violations of the Guideline;
- Posting material or sharing links to material that is sexually explicit or suggestive, racist, harassing, intimidating, or defamatory;
- Impersonating another user or person;
- Posting information or material that encourages or condones piracy or infringes on intellectual property rights;
- Excessive cross-posting and spam; and
- Posting anything to garner support for petitions, rallies, protests, and political or religious groups.
TransparenTerra reserves the right to remove any postings that contravene the above prohibitions. If you have witnessed a violation of the current Rules, follow the instructions given below.
If you have noticed or suffered from the unscrupulous actions of other members of the Community, immediately report it by Live Chat or contact support. You can easily let us know about unacceptable content right on the website. In addition, you can:
- Reject the call offer;
- Cancel your subscriptions;
- Add users to the blocklist;
- Report offenses by “Live Chat” or by email.
All the personal information of the applicant of the complaint concerning a violation of Community Rules will remain classified. We will not hand it over to third parties. Disciplinary action will be taken at the discretion of the Community administration. If you are a violator and are subject to expulsion from the Community, you may appeal.
We will notify you about an issued warning by email. We will also inform you about:
- The removed content;
- Reasons for removal; and
- Effects on your profile.
You can appeal the removal in a return letter.
We reserve the right to change parts of the Honor Code & Community Guideline. If we do, we
publish all changes in
the TransparenTerra newsletter. We take the Principles and Rules of the Community seriously
you to follow them.
We also understand that the Community will develop both Principles and Rules that can change.
We appreciate your questions or suggestions for the improvement of the Community. Thank you
part of our
Platz 4, 6039 Root D4, Switzerland email@example.com